Wood has been and always will be Liquid Gold’s first born – but we can’t leave the rest of the kids in the closet! Scott’s Liquid Gold can be used in a variety of weird ways and we’d love to share them with you!
1. Bike chains! Use Liquid Gold as a lubricant for all your pesky chains.
2. Metal hand tools for gardening and carpentry – Liquid Gold will prevent rusting, while cleaning and restoring your tools.
3. Have you ever thought to use Liquid Gold in the bathroom for porcelain and chrome? To prevent soap scrum build up and leave the “just cleaned” look for longer use Liquid Gold after your normal clean and rinse. Great for the toilet, sink, and (chrome, brass, porcelain) hardware.
4. Are your sliding door tracks always stuck? Stick no more with Liquid Gold – simply clean them out to aid in better movement.
5. Squeaky hinges! No way, you can now take care of those obnoxious doors and chairs with your everyday cleaner! Use Liquid Gold as a lubricant on squeaky hinges.
6. Most stainless steel appliances in the kitchen are waiting for some Liquid Gold love! However, avoid places that are exposed to high heat. Again, wash first as normal then top with Liquid Gold for the beautiful shine you want from your stainless steel.
7. Clean and soften leather! Believe it! Liquid Gold is great to clean and restore your leather luggage, boots, baseball mitts, and everything else!
8. Liquid Gold acts as a dust repellent on window screens! Rinse them with water, let them dry and then use Liquid Gold as you normally would. The neighbors will think you hired a professional to clean your screens year-round!
9. Removing stickers from bumpers, windows, and appliances! Who knew – don’t spend tons of money purchasing a cleaner to only use once or twice when you can use what you already have under the sink!
10. Clean and restore stained glass windows and decor! Stained glass can attract dust rather quickly and in abundance! Liquid Gold will scare the dust away! Boooo dust!
There you have it, 10 unique ways to use Liquid Gold! Hopefully you are surprised and inspired by more than one use! As always, feel free to contact us with questions about using Liquid Gold! Don’t miss us on Pinterest and YouTube!
Watch for special deals, coupons, and the most up to date happenings on our Facebook page!
This post and project were created by our Intern, Amber Lesser. Amber is an Environmental Studies student at the University of Colorado. Thanks Amber!